2022 HR Trends – How will this affect your Workers’ Compensation program? I would love to discuss with anyone facing some or all of these challenges.
1. Increased Focus on Recruitment and Retention
– More people are working remote so what is a covered work related injury and what isn’t?
2. Prioritizing Mental Health and Work-Life Balance
– How does the increasing mental and emotional health cases effect my Workers’ Compensation program? What is covered and what isn’t?
3. Growing Costs of Health Benefits
– How do I navigate personal health vs. Workers Comp vs. Short-Term Disability when the employee filed for all of the above?
4. Emphasis on Personalized Performance Management
– If an employee is hurt on the job and is non-compliant during the workers’ compensation process, does that affect their performance evaluation?
5. Intentional Culture Building
– Workers’ Compensation can be adversarial in nature at times. How can I change the culture and remove an adversarial misconception?